Monday, 25 May 2009

Painted Papers

Sometime back I mentioned that I was painting some papers for a swap. They also needed to be stamped or stenciled, so I finished that today. I used watercolour paper. One side is craft acrylics and the other is Tsueniko Walnut inks stamped with pigment dyes.

One side:
The other side:

Although the size is 8 1/2 x 11. The paper sizes here meant I could only get one from an A3 size piece. So, I painted up the A3 and then trimmed them. It means I have alot of off cuts that I can use myself. Or maybe swap if they are looking for smaller sizes.

The trimmed pieces go off in the post tomorrow. I kind of surprised myself by using autumnal colours. I don't work with those often, and especially when the weather is decidedly Summerish. I even used orange! Very Rare.

No comments: