Friday 6 August 2010

well no beading

In spite of plans and desires, I did no beading. I spent most of the day form filling, bank visiting and bank revisiting with even more documents and more form filling and post office visiting.

Oh, and I bought some bits and pieces like masking tape, a charity shop net curtain, and other strange combinations of items for the Masterclass I am doing at the Festival of Quilts.

So, you get a photo of one of the other things I made on Wednesday when I was Copper Dragoning.

A nest for a thunderstruck dog.
If she is under something like this, especially if I make it for her when she is worried, she stops trembling at the thunder and goes to sleep for a while.
Well, at least it is safer than when she used to try to hide under the ironing board!

No comments: