Thursday 19 August 2010

more leaf and 600!

Interestingly enough, yesterday was my 600th post! I really enjoy using this blog as a way to record my sewing projects, art work and other things that inspire me.

Here is the leaf postcard for the SAQA event on Friday. It will be interesting to see how they work the swap and whose postcard I come home with.


Tomorrow evening I am going to a dinner with a bit of a fashion show. One of my friends, Ferret, and several other quilt artists were invited to make garments for an event where there work will be shown against work from Russian artists. Should be fun!

I do wish I had known about it! I would have loved to be involved. I do know though that it would have been the one thing too many in my life this year though. Maybe it can become a regular event? I hope so!

No comments: