Saturday 28 February 2009

Featured Blog

This weekend's Featured Blog "Green Weeds" is by Sarah Wyman. I love the whimsical look of the ladies in her paintings and art collages. I love so many of the pieces, that if I ever do start teaching and finally have a bit of money, I will probably buy at least a print from her. However, it will be very difficult to decide.

I found her sight when I was looking for a another textile artist, whose surname is also Wyman. That reminds me...I got so distracted by Sarah's work, I never did find the other lady's work!! I shall have to go look again.



I'd love you to tell me what you think of Sarah's blog. http://www.sarahgreenweeds.blogspot.com/
She also has an etsy site and is an ebay seller.



I have nothing of my own that in anyway compares to her work, but they have more of a "Mona Lisa-like" feel than anything else I have ever heard described that way.

3 comments:

Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise in SW Saskatchewan said...

Sandy, I just sent you a second email with my mailing address (to the email address listed on your blog). I have no idea where the first one ended up! Hope you get this one, but at least you know I sent it again.

Sandy said...

Thanks Louise! like you said, I don't know where it went, as I never got it. but I did get this one, so it will be out to you on Monday.
thanks