Friday 6 February 2009

Distracted

Trying to do assignments today. The trouble with being willing to teach 4 or five courses plus workshops, means you have 4 or 5 times the paper work. And besides, I have to have the relevant paperwork for at least 30 hours teaching in order to fulfill the requirements for the teaching training course. So, I have been trying to filling in schemes of work...in between being distracted by the cricket.

Not a "real" cricket, but Cricket.

Photographer: Ian Britton
England are playing the West Indies. It is a test match, so it lasts 5 days. I did have it on the digital radio, but it keeps cutting out, so I have it on the computer. Well, at least I haven't been tempted to veg in front of the telly to watch it.
I still need to do lesson plans, but I guess it won't happen today.
I'd rather make art Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: