Sunday 8 February 2009

Bargain!

Well, we won't say any more about the Cricket, except to say I should have watched/listened to the Rugby on Saturday instead.


But I went to Reading to the Hobby Craft for a some bits and pieces for the Library workshops on Tuesday and Wednesday. I intended not to get swayed by any deals. However, when these were in a bin for 97p each and they are normally £3.99 each. I realised I better get them when I could! They had the ink versions, but the dye based ones can be used on fabric...or so I have been told. I really had to rummage for the red ones and the green and blue, as they had loads of the other colours. But, I am looking forward to trying them out.

I also got a few bits for some of the other classes coming up that I will be doing.
And now, back to assignments.

No comments: