Thursday 2 September 2010

Braided Bookmarks

The Crafts @the Library session on the 28th September at Birch Hill will be Braided Bookmarks. Here is a couple I did for the blurb that will go up at the Library. The last few sessions have had a mention in the local paper as well!

These are 3 strand braids. I might also have a go at a couple 4 strand braids in case anyone is brave enough to try. I have made up some kits already.

Not rocket science, but there is only so much you can do when you are situation in the centre of the library with people wandering round you! I hear we might have a group of people from a day centre come along. I hope they do! So, I thought if I had something slightly simpler, it would be a bit easier to see how things will work out with a larger group.

No comments: