Tuesday 25 August 2009

Flight of Dragons - finish

And finally here is the finished Flight of Dragon piece. And just in time! The new Fast Friday challenge starts at the end of the week. I am hosting this time, so I know what the challenge is, so I have to start working out what I might do for it!

I have been thinking of all sorts of ideas for challenges for various things I saw at the Festival of Quilts. I have no idea how I can do those AND the college courses. Maybe I can, maybe not. but I have a few good ideas.

The Contemporary Quilt Group is having a selection of this year's journal quilts at a stand at the Creative Stitches and Hobbycrafts Show at Exeter, 24th - 27th September 2009. Those participating are sending 4 of the journals. So, now to decide which ones to send.

No comments: