Monday, 17 August 2009

Cushion 4 - centre

Not much progress on the cushion, but I found a butterfly at the market which was just the right colour. It just had the sequins, so blended in a bit too much. So I sewed the beads on over the sequins on the top set of wings.

Here is a detail. I will sew the butterfly on after I finish the cover so I can centre it better.

Today I have been writing up the research for the Fast Friday Fabric challenge for August, as I am the host this time. Of course it is secret til the 28th of August, but should be interesting! How I will get a dragon in there and in 6"x12" size is the question though!

No comments: