Sunday 5 May 2013

"And the Bead Goes On..." 29+30 April, 1-5 May

2013 - Week 18 Daily Beads

You saw these first 2 earlier on Wednesday photographed together.

no.119


no.120


and back to fabric beads.

As I was gathering the fabrics and beads for this month, I decided rather than split into 4 combinations - weekly, like I have been - I would split the 31 days by 5. yes I know, I will have one left over. I will think about that at the end!

Here are the first 5 beads for May.
(The first of May was also 1/3rd of the way through the year!)

no.121


no.122


no.123


no.124
 This doesn't glow as much as it does in person, but the coral and the green beads really work well together.

no.125


For a very long time I have been really intrigued at the colour combinations that happen when you make a salad. Yes, I have been known to take photos of the salad when I have made it! I always thought to use those colours as inspiration for something. However, they are colours I never naturally go to.

So, I thought this month would be a good time to play with the colours. And along with creating the fabric beads, I can discover how they work together. There will be 5 different fabrics and a combination of a variety of salad coloured beads.

I'd love your comments on the colours.

No comments: