Sunday 16 September 2012

Printmaking MA show - Camberwell College of Arts - Printing

Some of the interesting work in the Printmaking display at Camberwell MA show. You can find more about the artists here.

I saw this first from the side. I really liked the side view.

So, I moved to see the front view.
I really liked the way these were displayed. The distance between each piece gave a chance to interact with each individually. and moving around the piece gave different glimpses and views altogether.

There were other large works in the room, including a very long piece flowing across the room and a piece about the Japanese Tsunami. But I was drawn to this piece.


I wish someone had been there to explain a bit about the concept. I found it fascinating. The links to artists doesn't include this person's work, but I found the postcard which relates. You can find out more here.

No comments: