Wednesday 24 December 2014

December days - 24

And yesterday I finished the last of the baking...finally got it out of my system!

A savoury crunchy mix made with cereal and nuts Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.

and A Mince pie tear and share...all the mini mince pies piled into a pie pan. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I have a recipe card I picked up somewhere with the idea. And of course, I didn't look for the card to see how it was done. Just went by the memory of the photo on the card. Not sure how easy it will be to separate them. I used ready made mincemeat with apples and several glace cherries cut and added.

And another experiment. Trying out a Panettone in my bread machine. It wasn't fully cooked nor did it rise as I thought it would. I finished it off in the oven. At the very least it will be a rich fruity loaf.

No comments: