Sunday 7 December 2014

"And the Bead Goes On and on..." 1-6 December and December days - 7

2014 - Week 49 Daily Beads

I was looking forward to doing blue and yellow for the fabric packets this month. I have learned that the fabric colour really doesn't work if it is a solid colour. It needs the variation in the fabric to keep it interesting. However, I found I didn't have a mottled yellow. So, I decided to try striped yellow.

And wow, it really works for me. When I complete each one (the blue bead used is different for each day) it just looks so fun. Like a circus. Maybe not evident in these photos, but when I am working with it very closely.

no.335


no.336


no.337


no.338


no.339


no.340


Just to add to the movement, I am changing the position of the stripes to alternate horizontal and perpendicular to the long edge.

No comments: