Tuesday, 22 January 2013

Snow Dyeing

Since the snow has stayed a few days, I decided to have another go with snow dyeing. I put some failed fabric experiments into a few plastic boxes. (the original contents are in piles now!)

Then filled with snow and poured left over dyes on top. Now to wait and see!

while I was getting rid of dyes, I thought I would have another go at parfait dyeing.
A random choice of fabrics layered with dye.

For both of these experiments I have used dry fabrics this time. The dyes are old to start with and with the snow especially they don't need to be diluted further.

Cross fingers! Most of these weren't wonderful fabrics to start with, so maybe there will be an improvement.

No comments: