Tuesday 15 January 2013

and a few more skirts!

I have been working on these in a bit of a production line method. Last night I finished off joining the elastic and stitching the gap.

So these are skirts 8,9,10,11,12,13,14.

There are two creamy ones with pale green print in the middle at the bottom.

I am putting a few of these in the wash just to soften them up a bit. I need to work on a piece I hope to enter into an exhibition, so this will be it for a little while. Mind you, this is just the right kind of thing to do when you are at a stuck place on one project and need a bit of time to think. I need to work out how many of these I can get into a parcel less than 2 kg. That would come to around £26. With not having a 'proper job' at present, I can only just afford that size parcel.

No comments: