Wednesday 3 December 2008

Christmas Decorations


Today I finished a few felt Christmas decorations for my Sunday School class. Stockings with white tops and Christmas Puddings with "icing". The tops are open so you can stick something inside. Some of my kids do NOT need more chocolate or sweets, so I probably will find something like a pen or something to stick inside. I hand stitched round the botom parts with a running stitch, but used the hot glue gun to stick the white section and the hanging string on. I have made these before, but it has been a while and the new bunch of kids haven't seen them.

So, those are some of the gifts sorted for Christmas. If you notice on the side there is a badge for the Handmade Pledge. I am trying to make presents this Christmas instead of buying them. Click on it to go check out all the pledges at
buyhandmade.org
I am also working on a wardrobe refashion, but it is not ready for public viewing yet!

No comments: