Sunday 7 December 2008

Christmas "Toy Run" 2


Just to give you an idea of the size of the Toy Run! Can you imagine all the bikes roaring through Reading!! And look at all the Father Christmases! I love the pink angel wings on the one lass in the foreground.These are photos Niki took while they were there. I sent her the ones I took, and she sent some back. She said I could post some here. They also went to the run with our friend Mike (with the beard) who has also been going for several years.

I will be busy tomorrow preparing a microteach for my teaching training course on Tuesday evening, so I guess two posts today can make up for none tomorrow. I will stop in for a minute on Tuesday to do Inspiration Tuesday, though. The microteach this time is on a topic involved with teaching, so although less prep for a making activity, there is more prep as I had never heard of the topic before I took the course!! It is about Continuing Professional Development. Like most things I have discovered, that is a fancy name for something common sense. It is just continuing to learn things about teaching and about your teaching subject which in turn helps you do be more professional.

No comments: