Sunday 24 February 2013

'And the Bead Goes On...' 17-23 Feb

2013 - Week 8 Daily Beads

Playing about with dimensions and using some of the more glistening beads. For the first few, I used glass Mill Hill beads I have had from Crazy Quilting days. I have no idea if some of the other beads I have are glass or not, but I am not fussed about what they are made of if they suit the purpose!

no.48


no.49


no.50


no.51


no.52

Getting a bit over the top on the clusters.

no.53

Believe it or not, this is reigned in a bit.

no.54


The last 3 haven't got the felt backing yet due to all the extra activity around here. But that is allowed! Will do before the end of Feb. Probably sooner rather than later.

I may try something slightly unusual with the beads next week. It will depend on how it develops on Sunday's badge.
Nearly March!

3 comments:

irene macwilliam said...

They look like aerial views of people gathered together in groups. I love them.

Sandy said...

Thanks Irene,
It is good to hear what someone else thinks of them.

I have done Sunday's and it is Not exactly what I had in mind. I thought I would do something like the cage for a cabuchon or stone. It stands up and looks like a playpen instead.

Having another go today. I may as well learn how to do it!
Sandy

365 Dresses said...

I love these, too! Especially after having seen them in person.