Thursday 4 March 2010

A find

Last week when I was at the Great Hollands library for the Crafts @the Library workshop, I found a craft book on the discards shelf.


Having a varied collection of string from the various pieces I have made with corded channels, (including donation from someone who used to do macrame) I thought it was just what I needed. Now I have some more ideas of what to do with the string!


In what life? I don't know, but you may see something here sometime!

Today I had the privilege of redoing the journals. Well, something like that. Thanks to Margaret, I got the heads up that if I was choosing vertical journal pieces they had to be this way.

Thanks Margaret! At least I found out before sending!
I like this layout for getting the right ones to live next to each other.

No comments: