Sunday 7 March 2010

Featured Blog

Here's another blog I am enjoying. It is 365 Happy Things Project. Lynn Krawczyk is posting something which makes her smile everyday in 2010. Although some of the posts are of things she has seen outside or photos of buildings, alot of them are of bits and pieces she has in her home.

I think this might be a good idea. At first you might wonder just how you could do 365 things. But actually, part of the reason we keep little trinkets and knic-knacs is because they give us pleasure or because we remember someone when we see them.

I went to look for a photo of one of my happy things, but stopped when I saw this.
My friend Pepper in the warm sunshine.

What makes you smile?

Lynn also has an ongoing "photo essay" called Where I Stand. As she says, it "examines the different places I spend my life standing. Too often we take for granted the everyday places we spend our lives walking on. The ground we tread on has its own stories to tell." Every Sunday a new photo is posted on her blog.

Does it give you some good ideas?

No comments: