Sunday 1 February 2015

And the bead keeps going on...25-31 January

Week 4 January 2015

Place holder today.
This past week I have been 'right out straight' with the Big Project that I can't show. Hence all the flower and garden in winter photos. Because of all the ups and downs about that project this week, I have just now finished the bead projects for the week except for the beads on the pages.

So, here is a photo of them together. I will catch them up and put them here sometime this week.
EDIT -
Adding the individual photos
no.25


no.26


no.27


no.28


no.29


no.30


no.31



Looking back at the month, here are some thoughts.
1 - These 'booklets' take longer than my regular bead projects have done.
2 - Adding the beads in the 'pages' make the project that much longer.
3 - I am thinking about just doing blank pages.
4 - However, January was a Very Busy month for making other things.
5 - Maybe I should just choose a simpler addition to the book pages.

So, I will be considering this during February. In the past 2 years I have beaded onto unusual items for the alternate months. I still had this in mind for this year, but at the moment, I am not sure. I will start something and see what happens.
Check back next Sunday to find out what I chose! At any rate, the Big Project will have to be done or abandoned by that point and I will have more room in my head for normal non-pressurised work.

Not that I am very good at normal!

No comments: