Friday 3 January 2014

Postcards 9 and 30

While I was in Yorkshire after Christmas I saw the family member who I have been sending postcards to. She had the pile of them on the mantelpiece. I was able to get photos of number 9 and number 30 which I had sent off without getting a photo.

So, here you are.
no.9
I wanted a photo of this one because it went with the Ramshackle series. But I couldn't remember just what I had drawn on it. So, now I know I can do a few more with some of the other motifs that make up those pieces.

no.30
I mentioned that this one was unique. I made the flying lady out of scraps from map no.10. The shapes were left from cutting out so I thought I'd see if they could become something.

A bit random, but still...

1 comment:

irene macwilliam said...

like the flying lady.