Saturday 7 December 2013

Something on Saturday

Another long busy day. But lovely! Off to Basingstoke with 2 car loads of ladies to meet up with other ladies and just have a wonderful time singing carols and having lunch and chatting.
But I'm pretty tired now - after 3 weeks of overdoing. But oh well. I'm looking forward to staying home next week...I need it!

Anyway, this caught my eye in a pile in my room.

Just something that made me think of winter - a bit of embroidery my friend did ages ago. meant to be a yoke of a dress or something. But she passed it on to me to see what I could come up with for it.

Any ideas? I have the threads she used for embroidery so I could use those to help it blend into something better.

1 comment:

Gill said...

What a great piece of embroidery! I look forward to seeing what you do with it!