Saturday 1 December 2012

Name Badges 2

The other day I posted about the little gingerbread ladies we were making for name badges for a Ladies Christmas tea today.

Here is how they turned out.
We even got the men in on helping cut out the wee aprons and the felt!

Here is a bit of discussion when we were preparing - about something monumental I expect! ;-)

Here is everyone enjoying the tea!

I love this meeting every year. It was a priviledge to host it. It is just a really special time for the ladies from some of the different churches we know to get together and sing and enjoy one another. To feel special in a way that sets you up for the busy weeks to follow.

And here is my name badge.

Can you see? I wore the outfit I made in January.

Now that was funny. I have lost a bit of weight since then, so here I was this morning in my slip sewing darts in the waistband to get it to fit...and even then I had to find a belt so I was not having to worry about losing my skirt when I was up in front! LOL

Hope you find something special that helps you get into the spirit of the season so you can spread a bit of joy to others, too.

I am linking to this week's Off the Wall Friday at Nina-Marie's.

No comments: