Wednesday 19 December 2012

paisley

I have been baking today. But I had a rummage for fabric to use for skirts. I wanted something more while the overlocker is threaded with cream thread.

I wasn't sure if I had donated these or not. Glad to find out they were still in the box. The same kind of sample fabric as the wrap skirt had been made out of.

See? It is hand printed in Italy! I probably would have done more with it if brown was a colour that suited me.

The length in the top one is a bit short, and the other a bit long, so I think they are compatable enough to add a band of the one to the other.

I guess this will be one of those 30 min at a time sort of jobs. I have refridgerated dough to turn into cookies and several parcels to do up and send off. Yes I know, I don't ever seem to send far enough ahead of Christmas.

No comments: