Sunday 27 January 2019

Bead on - 24,000 - 20-26


This week’s work towards connecting with 24,000 individuals - Indian Christians who were physically attacked in the last year because of their faith.

The third set of nine needs one more. (which I will do today) 26 days making 2,080 people noted.


For this set of 9, I stacked the beads then stitched down into the same sequin, making loops. They end up looking smaller. It might be a useful thing to change about so that the height undulates in different ways.
detail

This playing with colour and technique keeps it interesting for me!

2 comments:

kathy loomis said...

this is looking really beautiful. I like the way the color changes from one region to the next.

what kind of thread are you using?

I stole your idea for my daily art miniature yesterday -- made an inchworm of beads from point A to point B. but no sequins.

Unknown said...

Love it Sandy...xxx