Tuesday 8 January 2019

Bead on 2018 finish

Although I spent sometime where I just couldn't work on this because of my back, and as well, haven't been seeing properly, I was keeping track. I finally caught up and completed the 2018 daily bead project before the New Year. (Then couldn't see to sort the photos to put up here because of the second cataract. 😵)

So, am doing much better now. It isn't a Sunday, but I want to get this posted before it gets any later in January.

Week 52
So, here is a detail of the last week of the year.


And here is a photo of the whole bead project for 2018.


As you see, it doesn't cover 1/4 of the fabric. (It is folded in half to hang up for the photo.)
So, now I am considering what is next for it.

In the meantime, I have been working on the bead project for 2019. Will post these first several days on Sunday. I hope to get back into the routine of posting about the week's work. (£1 glasses are helping some while I wait for the ok for seeing about proper glasses.)

No comments: