Friday 26 August 2016

Haberdashery

At the Festival of Quilts, there was a stand with loads of things, including haberdashery type items. Each packet or reel of cotton, etc, cost £1!
So, on the first day, I was able to get almost everything on my list in one place and at low prices. I also picked up items I normally need, but would have to drive to Reading to get. So, I am well stocked up now!

There was also an Italian Button company with loads of large buttons. Good to keep in mind, as they are actually located in London (I think, but definitely UK). I would have bought some, but it would have been one of those situations where you end up buying something for an imaginary project that never happens. Because they are unique, you have to buy those kinds of buttons with something specific in mind.

However, these did come home with me!
Unique hook and eye tapes. Having something like this means that when you are imagining a unique garment, you can entertain the idea of using these and it would make it even more unique.

No comments: