Sunday 2 February 2014

"And the Bead Goes On and on..." 26-31Jan

2014 - Week 5 Daily Beads

outer frill beads continue from last week
no.26


no.27


no.28


outer frill beads change
no.29


no.30


no.31


Amazingly enough, I had just one of the cobalt blue beads left over! That is 20 beads per ring.
I did sort of go into a panic last week when it looked like I wouldn't have enough!
So anyway, as I had decided a pattern of working to multiples of 4 (and had 32 curtain rings), I choose to do the last one using a clear pale blue bead to see how it would affect the overall look.
Really though, it was just one of those things like...What am I going to do with one lonely curtain ring? Ha Ha!

January - extra bead


I think the success of the others was the cobalt blue with the dark red. I am thinking this 'extra' bead business this year might be about looking at the same product with a difference. We will see. I don't want to make it so I 'have to' make extra.

No comments: