Sunday 15 September 2013

Bead's are coming! Sorry for the delay.

I am back...Friday. I am shattered, but I have the beads done.

And Then Saturday morning, we found the freezer wasn't shut properly Friday night. So, the meat was partially thawed but I needed to get on with running the TVCT meeting Saturday during the day. So, Saturday evening, after a nap to recover, I browned mince, stew meat, and chicken with their spices to freeze and use for starting meals. Sunday lunch will be pork loin steaks for an army, some of which will be had for dinner and the rest in the freezer.

All of which means I didn't get the beads photographed. So, I will sort them during the day and get them up later.

...hang in there!

By the way, I took some more wonderful tree photographs at the RHS Harlow Carr Gardens near Harrogate - in the Arboretum. I will intersperse them here and there - possibly Saturdays? - in the next few weeks.

No comments: