Sunday 8 September 2013

"And the Bead Goes On..." 1-8 Sept

2013 - Week 36 Daily Beads

I didn't post Sunday's bead last week because it was the 1st of the month and I wanted to reserve it to show with the beads for the rest of the week.

I am are back onto embellished fabric beads. I wanted a bit more of a graphic look. I had a scrap of fabric I really liked - blue with black abstract print. So, that has become the base for the embellishment.

I started with the plan to use black and white/clear beads, but I didn't have the range of black beads I wanted for making each bead unique. So, I decided to include turquoise blue coloured beads using the same colour combo as in the fabric.
no.244


no.245


no.246


no.247


no.248


no.249


no.250


no.251


There is a bit of a pattern going on as to placement and when to include the blue. But it is rather a convoluted reasoning I don't think I have the energy to explain! Just part of my design process though - setting random extra challenges for myself.

No comments: