Wednesday 2 March 2011

Machine Embroidery Course

I realised I never did show photos of the final session for the Machine Embroidery. Part of the reason? the electricity went out part way through the evening and so there was quite a bit of exitement!
We had to move to another room. Some of the students left their work in the other room so I didn't get photos.

I have put the photos I did get on the Machine Embroidery page at the top. SO, if you have read it before, if you scroll down to the bottom, you will see the new photos.

There were not enough students interested this term, so it had to be cancelled. We would have been starting this evening. I miss it, because it was so fun, but it might give me just that much more time for working on that secret project...if I stay off the computer!

No comments: