Monday 12 November 2018

A traveller returns

The piece I did last year for Stretching Art has returned this week.
Sewing Large.
Makes me want to do another version. The first one was called Sew Large. It shows a large eyehand sewing needle.

The next challenge from Stretching Art and Tradition is about the number 20.
"It’s a big milestone for Stretching Art and Tradition. We turn 20! For SAT20, we invite you to explore the number Twenty in any way you can think of. Twenty Dollars buys a meal, twenty stitches to the inch (is there such a thing?), 2’s company, 3’s a crowd, 20 is a party, twenty pieces of fabric. We’re excited to see where you go with this theme."
I have a couple ideas, but probably won't be able to start it for a while.
If you are interested in taking part, let me know and I will connect you with the details about signing up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I might be interested in joining the group as I need some challenges so could you send me details. thank you Sandy

Anonymous said...

I might be interested in joining the group as I need some challenges so could you send me details. thank you Sandy

Sandy said...

Hi I would love to send you details, but you have posted as anonymous. So, I am not sure who you are. 🤔I would need you email address or Facebook page or something.

irene macwilliam said...

I am the person who came up as annonymous no idea why Sandy