Thursday 22 November 2018

I like Thankful Thursday

Some of the Autumn Colour round about.
I like the contrast between the orange rose and the blue recycling bin.

I like the leaf colour that dances along the path.


and the letters written in the sky


I like the wonderful sunsets lately.
toward the west

toward the southeast
 

Right. That has to be all for today.
This blog post is brought to you by the colour orange.

To see more likes, check out LeeAnna's blog where she has a list of links.

5 comments:

LA Paylor said...

such gorgeous pictures. The orange against the blue, one of life's pleasures.

PaintedThread said...

Orange and blue are pretty - who knew the recycle bin could be so nice?

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Great pictures. I agree I like your oranges. Happy Thanksgiving.

Angie in SoCal said...

I love blue and orange. That is a precious rose!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

I enjoyed your lovely late autumn post. I'm leaving with a smile, thank you very much.