Saturday 17 November 2018

Something on Saturday

Cow 97
A few silly ones today.
The top two cows are actually oven gloves. I haven't the heart to use them and get them all stained. So they live in a drawer. They only come out if we are involved in doing games for pancake day.😀
The other one I had forgotten about, so I have hung it up near the sink so I can laugh!

Random...
2 hair scrunchies just came to light when I was looking for something else! I had forgotten about them!


And I have been debating on putting this one up. Strictly speaking, it isn't a cow. So, I will put it with these scrunchies.
My Mom made it. I get what she was doing - cow over the moon and cat with a fiddle... Only the cat hasn't got a fiddle.
I am not particularly fond of cats, so this one is also a soft doorstop. 🙀 for one of the doors that is most likely to be caught with the wind. My husband's wardrobe is behind the door. So, if the other doorstop isn't put back, this one is just by the door frame to make sure the door doesn't bang.
Which is why the whiskers are in a great mess!😾

(remember, all the doorstops are mostly for the dog who is afraid of banging doors!)

1 comment:

Jean said...

Fun cows although since I do like cats, the cat is actually my favorite :)