Tuesday 3 April 2018

plastic boxes

I have done a bit of sampling to come up with a template that works for what I have in mind using the plastic wallets I showed the other day.
As i said, The next TVCT exhibition will be work inspired by one of the sculptures which has been exhibited on the Fourth Plinth in London's Trafalgar Square.
first a thick card cube using the original template

Next step to lengthen the side opposite to the original long one.
and eventually the proper length

and trying it out in clear plastic
One is nearly right and one is right. I scored the foldlines with the scalpel I used to cut the boxes.
Now to get on with making the rest.
I also need to sample ideas for display
and to see if there would be a door or window,
and if it wants someone or something inside.

No comments: