Sunday 1 June 2014

"And the Bead Goes On and on..." 25-31 May

2014 - Week 22 Daily Beads

Last week I said I was going to try cream beads for the constant. But I thought the only cream beads I had might be too small to take several passes of thread. And so it was.

trials - I had to patch in a few that broke with the pressure of getting the thread through.


I realised some of my initial trials the first 3 days of the month were not the rainbow colours but used some neutral colour metallic beads (meaning, not specifically gold, silver or copper). So I decided to go with that metallic bead (pictured above with the cream bead 1st row.) for the constant for the week. I would still not have any direct copies.

So, the last of May's beads.

no.145
red

no.146
orange

no.147
yellow

no.148
green

no.149
blue

no.150
indigo

no.151
violet

I have photos of the colour sets and of all the May beads, but I will post them tomorrow.

Fabric packets tomorrow to start off June!

No comments: