Saturday 15 March 2014

just popping in

Just popping in to say that I am here!
I have been up and down to London 3 times this week to the Spring Knitting and Stitching show to help hang and to look after the Thames Valley Contemporary Textiles Exhibition - Halfway Between which is on.

And then the internet became broken and they can not fix it til next week. Something beyond Mr Thoughtful's expertise. However he has kindly joined my keyboard and screen to his phone in some magical way. This has been helpful because it is the last day of the Contest on Pattern Review which I am helping to manage. So, in between phone calls, I can get online!

I haven't tried uploading photos yet because it is running slower than normal. But when I catch up with the contest and with a few other things, I will try to upload one or two photos about the exhibition.

No comments: