Friday 12 October 2018

windy day

I have said before that Holly gets worried about the wind. This time she was in such a panic she got me up early (exhausted from being at Knitting and Stitching show) and even followed me to the bathroom! Huffing and puffing. I was afraid she would go into a seizure. (Sometimes being worried about a fly will set her off).
I had been thinking about the thunder shirts I had heard about. But I needed something right then. So, large scarf to the rescue. She calmed right down and when we went downstairs laid down. Now and then she would lift her head when she heard the wind, but I would say it was ok and she would put her head down. Usually she would go into a panic again and come stick to my leg or try to find a safe place in the house. Later she actually went to sleep! So, now this is her worry shirt.

Poor wee doggie!

No comments: