Thursday 11 October 2018

Thursday K+S

Apologies for missing Thankful Thursday this week.
I am at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace in London. Stewarding for the afternoon at the SAQA gallery Concrete and Grasslands.

Edit: Just see what I bought! It was late night opening. When we got there, it was nearly lunch and time for me to steward. So, we stayed after my shift and I managed to do quick purchases and look at some of the galleries. (loved so much of it, but really liked the Cork Textile Network from Ireland.)



Like I need beads, or thread and fabric if you think about it! from Paint Box Threads rainbow colours, from Totally Beads a possible project and replacing stock on the beads. Fabric from Bombay Fabrics and also different African fabric suppliers - Diligent Hands and Dovetailed London. I have used most of the African fabrics I had, but I have more to say about the African refugee situation which doesn’t get on the news.
A few of these are for possible dresses, too. No I haven’t used the fabric from FOQ! Yet!

My friend Pat came with me. We left here at 9am and got home after 11pm! And last week we were also in London on Thursday, so I am done now for going to London! Too much of a good thing.

No comments: