Friday, 4 July 2014

B is for Book - adjustments

This is the point I got to on the B illuminated letter.

I had left space at top and bottom when laying it out because you don't always know how wide the binding might be or how the stitching might change things when you are looking at it laying on the table. So, when I hung it up, I realised it really needed something. So I did some free hand designs with the soldering iron and the gold gel pen.

Not perhaps just what would work best had I planned it. Which shows what happens when you are rushing for a deadline. To be honest, I didn't have to have it completely finished by the 1st of July, just give details. But I didn't want it hanging over me any longer!

No comments: