Tuesday 2 July 2013

ALAW - weeks 23 - 26

I had these letters photographed before, but didn't have a chance to sort the photos at the time, and thought of it last week when I was making the work for the Horizon deadline. But today I have had time.

Anyway, here are the last letters for the A Letter A Week project. You can see the other work that has been done here.




and all together.


As I said before,

These are flags for the top 26 countries on the World Watch List -
making people aware of human rights violations
against those with Christian beliefs.
Seeking peace for all in these countries.

This project has made me much more aware of what is going on in other parts of the world. I have been reading about each country every week, too. So, when you hear about something happening there, you have a better understanding of how those events are affecting the people who live there.

I hope to begin putting the set together for the method of presentation this week. I had an idea, but I am not sure if I still will go with that.

If you want to see all the letters to date, click on the label ALAW at the bottom of the post.

**************
and now?...thinking about the next set! but what to choose?

No comments: