Tuesday 27 July 2010

treats

I had decided to treat myself for my birthday. I have really enjoyed working with fabric dyed by Val Bennett of Farne Designs. Somehow her dyeing processes make such interesting patterns. I seem to be able to find dragons quite easily in them!

Anyway, Val dyed up some reds through oranges and yellows and also some other combinations of colours for me. I didn't have much by way of yellow and orange for fire. I have actually avoided oranges in the past.
These are going to be great! They are very exciting! I can't wait to begin doing something with them!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Belated Happy Birthday Sandy. The fabric is luscious, so vibrant, you'll love using it. I'm a July birthday too, yesterday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you,Sandy.you enjoy your work very much.The colors and design are so beautiful, I love them.