Friday 5 April 2019

And the answer ...

Hurrah! My transportation device has arrived!!!
 downstairs
upstairs 

Beam me up!
Hope you can see the video!

My studio, though, has been turned inside out. The Thoughtful Man had to take things out of cupboards to move them! 😱 My machine is on a wee table in the corner of the dining room. and...I did finish the Stretching Art piece this week. Off in the post today!

The blue boxes in yesterday's post were the biohazard arrangements for removing asbestos. Apparently the boss of the asbestos team (sublet by the lift team) came out for this job with the others as it was high grade worry type of asbestos!!! They only removed what was needed for doing the lift. We have to get a plasterer in now to do plaster the wallboard. As it so turns out, the top recommendation in the Checka Trade list is our new neighbour at no.22! So he is coming to look tomorrow.

1 comment:

irene macwilliam said...

enjoy the lift, looks great