Saturday 23 September 2017

Something on Saturday

Cow - 37

Another greetings card in plastic - art in my kitchen.

This one was bought from a little art shop in Cambridge when we were taking someone sightseeing there. I loved the artist's work the minute I glimpsed it through the window. In I went. How much. Oh. And if I did, which one to choose!

And so they said there were greeting cards. Ahh. okay then. Still a choice. But this one was the one I liked the best out of the originals.
Can I Have My Ball Back? by Peter Smith

Oh. I have found that they are referred to as hippopotamus type creatures or "Impossimals". But for me they are stripey cows.

I see you can still purchase this and even more! Scroll right down for this one.

1 comment:

irene macwilliam said...

missing your cows. I hope you are OK