Friday 8 October 2010

still here

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Just busy with new starts of courses for college. The 2 taster sessions had nearly as much paperwork each as a 5 week course!

I am off to Knitting and Stitching tomorrow. Will be on the Quilt Guild Stand doing some slow cloth work in the afternoon if you want to stop by!

I hope the "normal quilters" aren't too put off!

edit: Thanks for the comment quilhexle.
Here is a link to more about the slow cloth I showed. Look at the first couple posts. There isn't a plan as such. Just what ever comes to mind at the moment.
I didn't work on it at Knit and Stitch after all because I was talking with people about the FOQ winning quilts.

1 comment:

quilthexle said...

Hi Sandy,

this little piece looks most interesting! That's rusted fabric, and you added some more fabric and some hand-stitching, right? I would love to know what you plan to do next to it ;-))
Have fun at the show in London!