Thursday 28 February 2019

I like Thankful Thursday

A bit late today. Trying to get a photo and form submitted.
note: I hope the photos show up for this post because they don't seem to be loading properly. 😭

I am REALLY liking that I can see to sew on my machine!!!!
I did the stitching round this piece I am sending for the SAQA donation for the Spotlight Auction at their conference. Now to post it.
Ramshackle Bungalow. 6" x 8"
I like that this is the the first thing I have completed since I got new eyes! 👀

I was going to show a lot more, but I will just add this little lion shaped tea stain. The photo situation is not loading easily.
I like discovering random spills or whatever that look like something.

Come back next week for more I hope!
And to see what others are posting that they like, go to Lee Anna's blog.

6 comments:

Home Sewn By Us said...

Hi Sandy! Your pictures are showing up just fine! I can see them anyway. I love that ramshackle bungalow. And how cool that a random shape does indeed look like a lion. ~smile~ Roseanne

PaintedThread said...

I like that bungalow. Very cute. And I saw a lion before I read your description! lol

Scrapatches said...

Your bungalow looks like it is smiling, but I did not see the lion until I read the comments. Need o hone my cloud and puddle watching skills. New eyes? Did you have surgery? Or get new lenses? I have had two surgeries in both eyes and still wear prescription lens and am very grateful I can see. I am enjoying visiting other places in my Thursday into Friday blog reading ... :) Pat

Jean said...

Very fun seeing the lion in the tea stain! Hope you get your pictures figured out and have a wonderful weekend!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Congratulations on your first quilt with new eyes. It's beautiful.

LA Paylor said...

your new eyes are seeing the world in an artistic way! Ramshackle house is just fab! I want it!