Monday 18 February 2019

All the better to see you with

...and finally, after well over a year... I can see properly!!! 👀

New spectaculars 😁
Regular Bifocals 🤓

And Bifocal Sunglasses 😎 

They had to put prisms in to deal with the double vision. It works!
So wonderful to see distance again! I worked in my studio a bit. The eye dr had said they will take a bit of getting used to. The long distance is not so bad, though I do have to blink if I turn my head quickly. The close up/reading part will need a bit of time. I stitched my daily bead project, but needed a break after that in order to do anything else. So I started sorting some of the magazines I cleared from the bookcase a week or two ago.
Next real will be the computer. That was the hardest bit. I found myself getting “see sick” 🤢, whenever I tried working online. So most of what I have done is on the phone.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

So glad you are seeing single again. And the frames really suit you (or maybe it's the smile!)

LA Paylor said...

Hooray! Good luck getting used to them... it takes a while I hear. Great seeing your spec's