Tuesday 21 August 2018

Well and oh well

The appointment for my cataract surgery today was not, as I believed, the surgery. It was the assessment appointment to be put onto the waiting list. 😕

So, many drops, many tests, many lights shining later, this.
Scary?
What positive?
Ok, you normally don't see your eyes when they are fully dilated, because that is when it is dark and you can't see your eyes in the dark without light, which then makes them not dilated.
So, the photo.
I look like I have cartoon eyes. 😵

After a nap, both eyes a bit blurry round the edges, but I have nearly got the dark red dress done that I didn't finish before FOQ.
and I am trying something to alter a blouse with sleeves that are too tight.
If I have to wait, I will see what I can do to accomplish something sensible in the meanwhile.

1 comment:

LA Paylor said...

I can't believe you did anything in that state!!! I hate the feeling of dialation. Good luck to you with the surgery, and may your vision be a perfect clear view after!