Friday 24 August 2018

finish

Finished the dark red dress I started before Festival of Quilts.
Somehow I just fell for the red sunflowers, if that is what they are.
Yes, I use the selvage on the back seam.
I hope I can wear it Sunday, even if it is with a cardigan. Just needs a press.

I had ideas of  other simple summer dresses, but today I am wrapped in my fleece because the temp has really dropped and it is raining.
So, I best get onto the Lacey blue one. It is lined and about the time I cut it out, the weather got Very Hot. I couldn't face the idea of wearing it. So, now is the time if I don't want to lose track of the idea by next summer. I think (hope) we might have a few somewhat warm days left, so, that should motivate me. I need to move it to get onto some big projects I need to start.

No comments: